A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Klem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Klem, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klem graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Tripler Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Klem MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Klem practice?
- Dr. Christopher Klem has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Klem practices Otolaryngology near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Otolaryngologists.