A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kling, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kling, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kling graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kling has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Warren Kling MD is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Kling practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kling has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Kling practices Dermatology near Grover, MO.
See Grover Dermatologists.