A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Klinko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Klinko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Klinko, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Klinko graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klinko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Waynesboro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Klinko MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Klinko practice?
- Dr. Christopher Klinko has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Klinko practices Urology near Chambersburg, PA.
See Chambersburg Urologists.