Family Physicians

13600 E 86th St N
Ste 100
Owasso, OK 74055
918-272-9313
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Greatest Caring Doc!!!  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2012

I have been a patient for 8 years, and know without a doubt,I am completely cared for by a very thorough doctor, and the most caring Doctor I have ever been to. I am 56 years old,so, I have seen a few. I would recommend Dr. Klotz to anyone wanting a GREAT ,Caring, Doc!!!!!

|  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

I have been a patient for 14 years. He is a great doctor and has seen me through some life threatening illnesses. I HIGHLY recommend him. I actually drive 35 minutes to get to his office because I refuse to change doctors.

|  Finally, a GREAT DR!  |  show details
by Kathy & Steve on Apr 6th, 2009

Wish we had found Dr. Klotz years ago. What a thorough, friendly, caring doctor. He took time to listen, set up lab work immediately, and gave very knowledgeable answers. Didn't think it was possible to find good doctors anymore, but we finally did with Dr. Klotz.

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2008

I believe Dr. Klotz by far is the most caring doctor I've ever seen. I just wish they would allot more time for his appointments so the patient wouldn't have to wait 45 minutes to an hour after their appointment time. He is very thorough and concerned and does take time to make sure he has covered everything. It is worth the wait, however, sometimes it would be nice to actually not have to wait so long.

|  show details
Jun 17th, 2008

I usually have to wait at least a half hour, if not more, but he actually spends time with his patients and is a very good doctor so it is worth the wait.