Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wait Forever, Privacy Zero of Personal Info show details Wait Forever, Privacy Zero of Personal Info
Apr 26th, 2015

Staff at check in desk ask personal questions, such as phone number, DOB, address, SSN, insurance info, plenty to steal your identity loud enough that anyone in waiting area can hear. Nothing private at check-in. Expect to wait an hour beyond appointment to be called to a room to wait another 30 to 45 minutes before seeing the Dr.

Patients aren't first concern show details Patients aren't first concern
Feb 10th, 2015

I like Dr. Klotz and have been using him for about 5 years. However, his first concern is not always the patient. He is way too conservative about prescribing medications. If you are in pain, he won't prescribe much and you will just have to suffer. He doesn't listen very good as to why you are there to see him. In my opinion a doctor should help the patient first and foremost. He acts like he is afraid to prescribe any medications. That's what medicine is for, to alleviate patients ailments.

Greatest Caring Doc!!! show details Greatest Caring Doc!!!
Nov 2nd, 2012

I have been a patient for 8 years, and know without a doubt,I am completely cared for by a very thorough doctor, and the most caring Doctor I have ever been to. I am 56 years old,so, I have seen a few. I would recommend Dr. Klotz to anyone wanting a GREAT ,Caring, Doc!!!!!

Aug 22nd, 2011

I have been a patient for 14 years. He is a great doctor and has seen me through some life threatening illnesses. I HIGHLY recommend him. I actually drive 35 minutes to get to his office because I refuse to change doctors.

Finally, a GREAT DR! show details Finally, a GREAT DR!
by Kathy & Steve on Apr 6th, 2009

Wish we had found Dr. Klotz years ago. What a thorough, friendly, caring doctor. He took time to listen, set up lab work immediately, and gave very knowledgeable answers. Didn't think it was possible to find good doctors anymore, but we finally did with Dr. Klotz.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Oct 14th, 2008

I believe Dr. Klotz by far is the most caring doctor I've ever seen. I just wish they would allot more time for his appointments so the patient wouldn't have to wait 45 minutes to an hour after their appointment time. He is very thorough and concerned and does take time to make sure he has covered everything. It is worth the wait, however, sometimes it would be nice to actually not have to wait so long.

Jun 17th, 2008

I usually have to wait at least a half hour, if not more, but he actually spends time with his patients and is a very good doctor so it is worth the wait.