A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Klugewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klugewicz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Klugewicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klugewicz graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Klugewicz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Klugewicz MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Klugewicz practice?
- Dr. Christopher Klugewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Klugewicz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Internists and Kingsport Cardiologists.