A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Klugewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Klugewicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klugewicz graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Klugewicz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klugewicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Klugewicz practice?
Dr. Christopher Klugewicz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN and Chattanooga, TN.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.