A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Klugewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klugewicz
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Klugewicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Klugewicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klugewicz graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Klugewicz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Klugewicz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Klugewicz practice?
- Dr. Christopher Klugewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Klugewicz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Internists and Kingsport Cardiologists.