Dr. Christopher Knauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Knauer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 12th, 2012

A Very Gifted Physician

What's with the negative reviews? Oh my gosh! I was treated by Dr. Knauer and he was just great! He helped me in every way possible with my digestive problems. I think I'm cured now! I think Dr. Knauer is one of the kinder dr's I've dealt with in some time! Thank you Dr. Knauer!

March 3rd, 2011

Avoid this doctor if you value your health

I don't care how well educated this guy is, he is a borderline nut case. He wasn't just rude toward me, he was aggressively hostile. In retrospect, I probably should have filed a formal complaint, but I was so shocked at his behavior that I just left and never came back. Maybe he was just off his meds that day. At any rate, he should be forcibly retired for the good of the public.

January 20th, 2011

Bedside manner of a cardboard box.

Not only didn't he properly diagnose me years ago, allowing my disease to progress to the point of necessitating several surgeries, but his manner is about as cold as a human being can get. I understand people skills don't come naturally to everyone, but they ARE teachable! It also would have been nice if he didn't make promises he couldn't possibly keep.

Colonoscopy