A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knox
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Knox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Knox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Regional Medical Center
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Glenn Knox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Knox practice?
- Dr. Christopher Knox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Knox practices Family Medicine near Harrison, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Russellville, AR.
See Harrison Primary Care Doctors.