Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Kodl
Dr. Christopher Kodl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Kodl is affiliated with Regions Hospital, Children's Hospitals & Clinics and Mercy Hospital An Allina Facility. Dr. Kodl has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Kodl has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Christopher Kodl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.
Dr. Shelley Lennox
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Paul, MN 0.01 mi38
Dr. Sarah Nicolai
Saint Paul, MN 0.01 mi5
Dr. William Stauffer III
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Saint Paul, MN 0.01 mi22