Dr. Christopher Kodl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 22nd, 2013
The Best
Dr. Kodl is fantastic. He's a great listener and is willing to try alternatives to find optimization. My issue is thyroid (TT) and he has been willing to try slow release T3. What a God-send. After 14 years and 4 endo's I found one willing to look beyond the labs!

July 18th, 2013
My Hero!
Dr. Kodl is amazing. I had gone through several endocrinologists who refused to treat me until I reached their lab definition of hypothyroidism, regardless of my symptoms and my underlying Hashimoto's. I was at the end of my rope and ordering dried pig thyroid hormone from Thailand just to get by when my yoga instructor recommended Dr. Kodl. I am so glad that I made the appointment. He actually listened to me and treated me based on my symptoms and my Hashimoto's. He continued to manage my dosage and my symptoms to ensure that I was responding to the treatment as I should. As luck would have it, an MRI found a nodule on my thyroid and I called Dr. Kodl, who immediately followed through with ultrasound, biopsy and an eventual surgical recommendation when I was diagnosed with cancer. He handled the entire process with professionalism and a listening ear and NEVER made me feel as though I was "bothering" him as so many other doctors have done. It is just nice to find a doctor who still remembers why he wanted to practice in the first place. I can not give him high enough praise.

November 7th, 2012
I wish I could clone Dr. Kodl. As my rating suggests, he's caring, careful, thoughtful and professional. You don't feel as if you're on an assembly line, headed out the door. Especially if you take the time to articulate your thoughts, symptoms, etc., he provides a thoughtful approach to diagnosis and symptom management. He takes a holistic approach, in the best sense of the word, not the mumbo-jumbo approach of some. Appointment getting only "good" because he's busy!

June 1st, 2012
He was such a genuinely nice doctor and very willing to be helpful.

April 25th, 2012
Here a Doctor with the "bedside manner", concern, empathy and willingness to spend time with you during each appointment. He explained in great detail what was happening during the examination and consultation and left no questions or concerns unanswered. I highly recommend him.

October 25th, 2010
Very knowledgable and easy to understand!
I saw Dr. Kodl was for a second opinion and he did an outstanding job of talking me through treatment options and spending time with me to determine the best option for my situation. Most importantly, he ran lab tests that my first doctor did not run which uncovered vital information that was needed for me to make a decision on treatment. I would highly recommend this doctor and this clinic.

May 28th, 2010
Nice guy
He asks questions and listens to your response. Didn't talk down to me. Good visit overall.

May 10th, 2010
I am beginning to wonder what is being taught at medical school. Rush the patient out and prescribe drugs. This seems to be more common. Wait to be seen for 3 months after relaying some pretty important side affects. This doesn't seem right. He assured me he'd get my medical dosage right, but he's now the 4th doctor to claim this, and after over 2 years I have been on a rollercoaster from hyper to hypo so many times that I can't remember the exact count of Rx changes! He's no different than any of the other specialists so far. Keep the office visits scheduled ensures income... not sure if patients are priority!