Dr. Christopher Kodl Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Kodl?

Excellent!!

Posted on August 21st, 2017

I have seen Dr. Kodl for about 6 years. He is among the brightest and most compassionate physicians I have ever seen. He listens carefully and is willing to negotiate about treatment options. He is always up on the latest research. I would recommend him to anybody!

The Best

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Dr. Kodl is fantastic. He's a great listener and is willing to try alternatives to find optimization. My issue is thyroid (TT) and he has been willing to try slow release T3. What a God-send. After 14 years and 4 endo's I found one willing to look beyond the labs!

Posted on November 7th, 2012

I wish I could clone Dr. Kodl. As my rating suggests, he's caring, careful, thoughtful and professional. You don't feel as if you're on an assembly line, headed out the door. Especially if you take the time to articulate your thoughts, symptoms, etc., he provides a thoughtful approach to diagnosis and symptom management. He takes a holistic approach, in the best sense of the word, not the mumbo-jumbo approach of some. Appointment getting only "good" because he's busy!

Posted on June 2nd, 2012

He was such a genuinely nice doctor and very willing to be helpful.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Here a Doctor with the "bedside manner", concern, empathy and willingness to spend time with you during each appointment. He explained in great detail what was happening during the examination and consultation and left no questions or concerns unanswered. I highly recommend him.

Very knowledgable and easy to understand!

Posted on October 25th, 2010

I saw Dr. Kodl was for a second opinion and he did an outstanding job of talking me through treatment options and spending time with me to determine the best option for my situation. Most importantly, he ran lab tests that my first doctor did not run which uncovered vital information that was needed for me to make a decision on treatment. I would highly recommend this doctor and this clinic.

Nice guy

Posted on May 28th, 2010

He asks questions and listens to your response. Didn't talk down to me. Good visit overall.

Posted on May 10th, 2010

I am beginning to wonder what is being taught at medical school. Rush the patient out and prescribe drugs. This seems to be more common. Wait to be seen for 3 months after relaying some pretty important side affects. This doesn't seem right. He assured me he'd get my medical dosage right, but he's now the 4th doctor to claim this, and after over 2 years I have been on a rollercoaster from hyper to hypo so many times that I can't remember the exact count of Rx changes! He's no different than any of the other specialists so far. Keep the office visits scheduled ensures income... not sure if patients are priority!

Posted on April 19th, 2017