A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Koenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Koenig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Koenig, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenig graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koenig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher David Koenig MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Koenig practice?
- Dr. Christopher Koenig has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Koenig practices Rheumatology near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Rheumatologists.