A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kolstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kolstad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolstad graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kolstad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Kolstad MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Kolstad practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kolstad has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Kolstad practices Otolaryngology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Otolaryngologists and La Jolla Surgeons.