A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kontos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kontos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kontos graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kontos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Medical College of Virginia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Dale Kontos MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Kontos practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kontos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kontos practices Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Cardiologists.