A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kontos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kontos
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kontos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kontos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kontos graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kontos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Medical College of Virginia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Dale Kontos MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Kontos practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kontos has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Kontos practices Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Cardiologists.