A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kopp, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia and General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopp graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kopp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kopp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance