A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kopp is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kopp, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopp graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kopp has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher F Kopp MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Kopp practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kopp has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kopp practices Urology near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY and Russell, PA.
See Orchard Park Urologists.