A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kottra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kottra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kottra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kottra, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kottra graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kottra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Kottra MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Kottra practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kottra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kottra practices Diagnostic Radiology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, AK.
See Anchorage Radiologists.