A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kottra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kottra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kottra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kottra, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kottra graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kottra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Kottra MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Kottra practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kottra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kottra practices Diagnostic Radiology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, AK.
See Anchorage Radiologists.