Dr. Christopher Kovanda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Kovanda?

October 26th, 2016

Tummytuck/Breast Augmentation/Revision Hernia

When i first meet Dr Kovanda for my first appointment- i knew he was the one! He's got it together! Very smart on what my needs were, bedside manner is wonderful..very caring, made me feel comfortable, answered my questions, post op appointments were very helpful, great office, great staff- Big thanks to Kris his nurse! If you want perfection, go see Kovanda! Great location in Edina, Mn. Mom of 16 kids, and he took care of me! xo Best doctor!!

October 17th, 2016

Great Experience

September 29th, 2016

Dr. Kovanda does great work! Everything that I asked for he made it happen. Would recommend.

August 19th, 2016

Dr. Kovanda and his staff are wonderful, I am very pleased with my experience !

July 21st, 2016

Doctor Kovanda and his staff are simply amazing. They are the most friendly and professional group of people you will ever meet.. I am super pleased with my results post lipo with fat grafting to buttocks.. I am looking forward to phase 2 of the process.. So excited!!! Thanks again Dr Kovanda and staff..

July 15th, 2016

They are extremely professional and kind. They are very prompt and listen to my concerns and expectations.

July 2nd, 2016

Double bubble gone!!! Looking 100 percent Very Hap

Dr. Kovanda is a wonderful doctor his work is 100 percent quality. He made me feel comfortable and safe. my Breast look amazing!!! Scaring is very minimal and I am am 100 percent satisified!!! I cannot say enough great things about his work. Thank you for everything!

May 29th, 2016

Best Dr.ever!

April 15th, 2016

I have been very pleased with Dr. Kovanda. Besides being a wonderful person, Dr. Kovanda genuinely cares about his patients and the professional service he provides. He made me feel very comfortable with my procedure and I was well informed of what to expect. My experience went very well and I would highly recommend him to others seeking his services.

April 14th, 2016

I am a trauma patient of Dr. Kovanda's and have been working with him for a couple years now. I am so fortunate Dr. Kovanda was on call the night of my accident. I am a pilot, and after amputating my hand, I thought there was no chance of flying again, but thanks to Dr. Kovanda and his talents, I'm back in the cockpit and living a normal life again. There's not enough "stars" on this rating to express how appreciative I am of his expertise and care over these past years. On my last visit, Dayo gave me a complimentary facial which ensured I will be coming back in the future. My skin has never been so happy! These two really have a power team operation going. Highly recommend!!

April 12th, 2016

He's awesome! Thank you for taking care of me!

February 26th, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Kovanda's in the past a few years back, and I had gotten a couple of surgeries done by him. I was and still am amazed at the results. The one that I am most impressed with is my facelift, it was 3 years ago, and I still feel fresh faced. I do not know how he does it. When I heard that Dr. Kovanda would be moving to a new location with even more services to offer, I decided that I needed to go in for a visit. The new place is beautiful! It is so elegant and serene, and much more welcoming than his old locations. His staff has changed over the years, and for the better. Everyone there is so nice and they all seem to have so much knowledge to offer about what they do.