A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kowalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kowalski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kowalski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kowalski has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Parkview Noble Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Kowalski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Kowalski practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kowalski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kowalski practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN.
See Fort Wayne Radiologists.