A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kozlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kozlowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kozlowski, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlowski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kozlowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kozlowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Kozlowski practice?
Dr. Christopher Kozlowski practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Snoqualmie, WA.
See Bellevue Cardiologists.