A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kozlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kozlowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozlowski
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kozlowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kozlowski, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlowski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kozlowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Kozlowski FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Kozlowski practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kozlowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Kozlowski practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Gig Harbor, WA.
See Gig Harbor Cardiologists.