A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kozlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kozlowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kozlowski, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlowski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kozlowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mark Kozlowski FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Kozlowski practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kozlowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kozlowski practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Snoqualmie, WA.
See Bellevue Cardiologists.