Dr. Christopher Kroodsma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Kroodsma?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Kroodsma?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2017

Great Doctor

I had some warts to be removed. The Doc was very nice and did an excellent job.

August 10th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience. Dr is very nice and knowledgeabl . He diagnosed me immediately and the medicine he prescribed worked great. As for the front office staff i thought they were great. The girl who checked me in was very kind and very professional. I think this office has the nicest front office staff of all the drs i have been to. I read the other reviews and i don't.know what they are talking about. Front offce staff are great. The nicest i have ever seen. Very professional. I recommend this office.

August 9th, 2013

Best Dermatologist in the area

Dr Kroodsma was very knowledgable and kind. The office staff were very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this doctor and office.

August 9th, 2013

Excellent doctor, staff, & office

First office visit for me at this place was great! I was referred to this place by a friend and found the atmosphere to be recently updated the place was very nice and professional. Office staff was friendly and helpful walking me through the paper work that needed filled as a new patient. The waiting room was clean and nicely decorated. I completed the paper work returned it to the counter and within moments a nurse called me back to see the doctor. The courtesy of staff was throughout the entire place: office staff, nurse and doctor. It was well organized and well ran place. The examine rooms were clean and recently updated as well. Truly a professional place and definitely recommend it over all the other dermatology offices in the area. Within a short moment the doctor arrived to do the exam. He was thorough with his exam and very professional as well. He kind man and took interested in what I do and just made the overall experience like he was taking care of a friend (an actual person and not just a patient with an issue). Check out was swift easy. If you ever have any skin related issue this is a place to go where you can actually be treated and treated right.

July 10th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Kroodsma was very professional for the 25 seconds that I saw him. He diagnosed that I had psorises Immediately ( although it was pretty obvious). The tube he prescribed worked great( at $108 it should) the biggest problem is when the tube ran out they want me to come back at the cost of another office visit( for 25 seconds) and pay for that as well as the SAME medication! When I explained that to the women at the front desk she was like OH WELL, and didn't seem to care and was in willing to ask the doctor to maybe make an exception! I am a father, uncle and brother who will not return and will spread the word!

August 8th, 2012

Good Doctor!

Love Dr. Kroodsma for my son's acne, but I find the office staff rude and impatient.

February 4th, 2012

recommend him without reservation

September 6th, 2011

patient

Dr. Kroodsma was very well informed and up to date with his diagnosis and treatment. All my skin problems have been resolved. I like young doctors who have the latest info and recommend him for the whole family.

November 28th, 2010

Great Doctor, Rude staff at front desk

The Doctor is WONDERFUL and i like all the nurses in back, but the ladies who work up front however are not very nice, infact very rude, would go elsewhere if I didnt like the Dr. as much as I do.

July 19th, 2017