A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Krpan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Krpan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krpan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krpan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krpan graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Krpan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Krpan DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Krpan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Krpan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Krpan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Angels Camp, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA and San Andreas, CA.
See Angels Camp Surgeons.