A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Krpan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Krpan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krpan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krpan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krpan graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Krpan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Krpan DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Krpan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Krpan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Krpan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Angels Camp, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA and San Andreas, CA.
See Angels Camp Surgeons.