A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kruse, Mohs Surgeon, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kruse, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kruse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Mountainside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kruse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Kruse practice?
Dr. Christopher Kruse practices Dermatology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Tinton Falls, NJ.
See West Orange Dermatologists.