Mohs Surgeon, Dermatologist

101 Old Short Hills Rd
Ste 214
West Orange, NJ 07052
973-731-9600
Locations and availability (5)

|  very satisfied  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

I recently went to Dr. Cruse's office to remove a skin cancer spot on my face. I am now cancer free and the mark from the surgery is minimal. Dr Cruse and his staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommended them.

|  Excellent Doctor and Very Professional Staff  |  show details
by Anne on Jan 27th, 2010

I recently had skin cancer surgery at Dr. Kruse's office in Tinton Falls,NJ and I was extremely impressed by the professionalism on the staff. The office itself looked clean, well organized and professional and Dr. Kruse was a pleasure. He was so kind and patient. He took the time to explain the procedure to me before doing anything and the procedure itself couldn't have gone better. I can barely see the mark on my face two weeks later. I highly recommend Dr. Kruse to anyone who needs skin cancer surgery.

|  highly recommended  |  show details
by Kevin P Garvin on Oct 1st, 2009

I felt a bit apprehensive before having 3 long-neglected basal cell cancers removed, but Dr.Kruse soon had me at ease as he mapped out the MOHS treatment in an easy-going, fully-confident manner.The surgery was skillfully performed, stress and pain-free. He explained the how and why of each step he was taking, and made sure I understood how to follow-up with care at home. His staff was unbelievably helpful and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Kruse to anyone in need of skin surgery.

|  show details
by carol on Jul 17th, 2009

Great Mohs surgeon! Dr Kruse is an expert in this field....very smart and very professional. I am so glad I chose this doctor. Additionally, he is incredibly kind and approachable....and his office staff is top notch. I give him a 10!