Dr. Christopher Kruse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Kruse?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

June 21st, 2017

Most Caring Doctor we ever met

Was so worried about a failed attempt by another dermatologist to remove skin cancer from my husband's face, that he came in on his day office to perform Moh's surgery that took a total of 7 hours. He's a wonderful doctor.

January 18th, 2016

Great facility and Doctor!

June 30th, 2015

truly one of the most satisfying experiences I've ever had with anyone from any profession. Dr Kruse spent a full 45 minutes discussing the different options I had to treat a melanoma on my nose. Those options included possible visits with other specialists outside of his practice. He never seemed in a hurry, was extremely knowledgeable and was able to present information in layman's terms. Dr Kruse had been highly recommended by my doctor and I can see why!

February 17th, 2011

very satisfied

I recently went to Dr. Cruse's office to remove a skin cancer spot on my face. I am now cancer free and the mark from the surgery is minimal. Dr Cruse and his staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommended them.

January 27th, 2010

Excellent Doctor and Very Professional Staff

I recently had skin cancer surgery at Dr. Kruse's office in Tinton Falls,NJ and I was extremely impressed by the professionalism on the staff. The office itself looked clean, well organized and professional and Dr. Kruse was a pleasure. He was so kind and patient. He took the time to explain the procedure to me before doing anything and the procedure itself couldn't have gone better. I can barely see the mark on my face two weeks later. I highly recommend Dr. Kruse to anyone who needs skin cancer surgery.

October 1st, 2009

highly recommended

I felt a bit apprehensive before having 3 long-neglected basal cell cancers removed, but Dr.Kruse soon had me at ease as he mapped out the MOHS treatment in an easy-going, fully-confident manner.The surgery was skillfully performed, stress and pain-free. He explained the how and why of each step he was taking, and made sure I understood how to follow-up with care at home. His staff was unbelievably helpful and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Kruse to anyone in need of skin surgery.

July 17th, 2009

Great Mohs surgeon! Dr Kruse is an expert in this field....very smart and very professional. I am so glad I chose this doctor. Additionally, he is incredibly kind and approachable....and his office staff is top notch. I give him a 10!

October 11th, 2017