A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kuettner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kuettner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuettner
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuettner graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuettner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- St Joseph Hospital Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Amadeus Kuettner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Kuettner practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kuettner has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Kuettner practices Family Medicine near Richmond Hill, GA.
See Richmond Hill Primary Care Doctors.