A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kurz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kurz, M.D. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kurz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kurz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cataract Surgery Lens Removal (Capsulorhexis)
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurz graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Kurz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Kurz practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kurz has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Kurz practices Ophthalmology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Ophthalmologists.