A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kurz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kurz, M.D. is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurz
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kurz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kurz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cataract Surgery Lens Removal (Capsulorhexis)
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurz graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Kurz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Kurz practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kurz has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Kurz practices Ophthalmology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Ophthalmologists.