A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kuzminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kuzminski is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuzminski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuzminski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kuzminski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuzminski graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Kuzminski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Douglas Kuzminski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Kuzminski practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kuzminski has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Kuzminski practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Radiologists.