A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kuzminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuzminski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuzminski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kuzminski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuzminski graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Kuzminski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Douglas Kuzminski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Kuzminski practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kuzminski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kuzminski practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.