A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kwolek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kwolek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kwolek, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwolek graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kwolek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Kwolek practice?
Dr. Christopher Kwolek practices Vascular Surgery near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Surgeons.