A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kwolek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kwolek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwolek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwolek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kwolek, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwolek graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kwolek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Kwolek FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Kwolek practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kwolek has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Kwolek practices Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.