A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Conrad Bell MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Bell practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bell practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.