A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Carroll is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carroll
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carroll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Carroll, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Carroll has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Leo Carroll MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Christopher Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Carroll practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Pediatricians.