A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Carroll is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Carroll, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Carroll has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Leo Carroll MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Christopher Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Carroll practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Pediatricians and Hartford Pediatric Specialists.