A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hager
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hager, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hager graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hager has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Hager MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Hager practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hager has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hager practices Family Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
See Ephrata Family Physicians.