A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hager
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hager, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hager graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hager has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Hager MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Hager practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hager has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hager practices Family Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
See Ephrata Primary Care Doctors.