Dr. Christopher Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Miller?

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 27th, 2016

Don't waste your time

I found the man to be pompous and insulting. He was so busy talking, that he was not listening to my concerns. He made me feel like an idiot, who had never been to a good doctor. Most of his front desk people are cold and indifferent, and they request payment even before you see the doctor. I have never been to a doctor's office with that policy. I am sorry I ever went to him.

April 12th, 2015

I would never see this physician. He is cavalier and nonchalant about his patients and is hurried and doesn't listen.

June 5th, 2014

Patient

I have been with Dr. Miller for over 15 years. He is kind and cares about his people. He does not forget you or what you talked about last. Very nice bedside manner. Checks upon his patients.

May 13th, 2013

Retired

Dr. Miller is very professional. I have never had to wait very long to go back to see him. His staff is very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I'm glad he is my Primary Physician. He is very pleasant in nature and takes my healthcare seriously. I have dealt with a number of Doctors and Dr. Miller is one of the most pleasant ones I have had the deal with.

April 14th, 2013

Educator

Dr. Miller did not take time to show he was concerned about my health! Saw him 5 mins. And he was gone each time. He only seemed to be concerned. I was out of thousands of dollars seeing him. I was in chronic pain, never was diagnosed, and he said it was mental (psychological) problems but signed for me to return to work with kids! So he could care less if i blew up a school! If your health is important- find a doctor who cares for you and not just your money!

July 22nd, 2011

poor service

July 14th, 2011

Dr. Miller is very thorough and speaks intelligently about diagnosis and treatment. Bring someone intelligent along to listen (or bring tape recorder) if you are ADHD, have an impairment or have a short attention span, so that you can recap the information later.I'm glad he is my Primary Physician.He is generally pleasant in nature and takes my healthcare seriously.

September 27th, 2010

infection specialist

Dr. MIller is excellent when it comes to infections. He was very thorough and was great with follow-up as well. His treatment allowed me to stay out of the hospital.

June 23rd, 2010

rude and no bedside manners

I would never go to this doctor again. I seen him at the hospital, he was rude and hateful. Dr. Miller also wanted to give me meds that i was algery to. My advise to everyone is fined a different doctor if you cherish your health.

September 18th, 2017