A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lane Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lane Park is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane Park graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Lane Park has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lane Park DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Lane Park practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lane Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lane Park practices Emergency Medicine near New Albany, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Pontotoc, MS.
See New Albany Emergency Physicians.