Dr. Christopher Peters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Peters?

September 18th, 2017

Best Knee Surgeon Ever

I had my knee replaced by Dr Peters 17 years ago and have had no problems whatsoever. I am extremely overweight so we were not sure how long before my replacement would wear out. It is still going strong and I am still thankful to Dr Peters.

April 21st, 2017

Dr Peters cannot be trusted to keep commitments

I was referred to Dr Peters because of specific problems I have that he is capable of managing. However, he is unable to overcome his cowardice and left me to manage the situation postoperstively, dropping me like a hot potato. He does not support his staff in their decisions or commitments either.

May 14th, 2016

We seen Dr.Peters 20 years ago when the doctor at LDS hospital couldnt fix my husband hip after a head on car accident. He is amazing!

August 26th, 2015

Excellent knee replacements

Started skiing 8 weeks after my knee replacement six years ago. I was 70 at the time. I had my other knee done 2 years ago and both knees are doing fine. I think prehab and rehab are very important. I have recommended Dr. Peters to anyone who asks me about TKR. Dr. Peters and his team are 5 stars!

April 27th, 2015

Very disappointing surgery with lack of follow up care and very bad advice.

My knee replacement and then a subsequent surgery to correct a hematomy left me limping with very little extension and flexion six months out. I got a second opinion that said I should try a manipulation of my knee. I asked Dr. Peter's comment on this and a nurse or secretary from Dr. Peters' office phoned me and strongly recommended NOT doing this but had no other options for me. I phoned his office and asked to talk personally to his PA about this, but she never returned my calls (this is 3 weeks later), so I had it done anyway. It was successful and has given me much better flexion and extension. I don't know why Dr. Peters' office refused to call me back, but I am extremely disppointed their bad advice and lack of follow-through with me.

February 26th, 2015

I saw Dr Peters after reading that he is an expert in hip dysplasia. I had a hip replacement 3 years ago and have been in severe pain since. I waited 3 months to see him, hoping I could get some answers regarding the constant pain I am in. He spent less then five minute with me and told me to go to a chiropractor. I left sobbing and disappointed at his lack of effort. I would assume that if the symptoms a patient presents with don't indicate an obvious condition that a DR would investigate. He asked me literally 4 questions about my symptoms, didn't read my chart, and didn't even exam my hip with hip dysplasia. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone looking for help in identifying pain.

August 17th, 2014

So far so good!

I was very nervous going into this surgery but both his PA and Dr. Peters himself has answered all of my questions. Heather the nurse responds quickly to all of the current concerns that I have with all the new feelings that I have. my PAO by this doc was the best decision I could've made as I am not having much pain only a month out of surgery. Dr. Peters has refined the surgery and improved it!

January 28th, 2014

He has done multiple surgeries on my hips from work accident and I could not ask for better Dr. He takes the time to care and listen. The staff is amazing as well.

June 16th, 2013

Very skilled and great follow-up

May 24th, 2012

DR.Peters

Dr. Peters is a great Dr that knows his stuff however when you need to talk to him you can't get past his rude staff to do so.I felt we paid DR. Peters to do a job and follow up on the care and that did not happen.

August 3rd, 2011

My experience was so much better than I even expected. Everything went really well.

December 13th, 2010

PAO Procedure

Never, Never has this man do surgery on you