A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rucker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Rucker MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Rucker practice?
- Dr. Christopher Rucker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christopher Rucker practices Internal Medicine near Norton, OH.