A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sherman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Sherman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Louis Sherman DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sherman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sherman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: National City, CA and Mission Viejo, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.