A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sherman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Sherman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alvarado Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Sherman DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Sherman practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sherman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sherman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near National City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Moreno Valley, CA.
See National City Orthopedic Surgeons.