A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sherman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Sherman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Louis Sherman DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sherman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sherman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near National City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Mission Viejo, CA.
See National City Surgeons.