Dr. Christopher Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Young?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2016

Dr. Young has great bed side manner and takes the time to education me in detail during my visit.

September 16th, 2015

The Best

All-Around fantastic Doctor. Always exceeds my expectations in care, decision making, kindness, and professionalism.

January 29th, 2015

Most gentle Doctor for Papsmear

Best doctor ever. I had been at 2 gynecologist before and had never had a papsmear. After being recommended by a family member to consider this doctor for being caring and for taking the time to.listen to all your concerns, I scheduled an appointment. At my first visit I told the doctor it was my first papsmear and I was very nervous. He asaure he would be gentle enough and would make aure I.would get through it fine and comfortable. The papsmear last 2 or 3 min the longest. No pain at all. He was letting me know every thing he was doing the entire process. I am really impressed and thankful I found this doctor. God bless him all the time. PS: His staff was very nice and helpful with no exception.

August 12th, 2013

Great Doctor poor staff

Dr. Young is a incredible and knowledgable doctor. He is very thorough and really takes the time to listen to you and try his best to find out what is wrong. He's very professional and very nice. His staff, on the other hand, are rude and the most lazy group of people I have ever witnessed in a medical office. Trying to schedule an appointment is a nightmare. They try to discourage you from coming in and once you've insisted in coming in they're rude to you and sigh over the phone while scheduling you, like it's an inconvenience for them. They don't want to do their jobs. I was asked to leave a urine sample by Dr. Young and when I told his medical assistant I was going to the bathroom to leave a sample she was complaining on how she wasn't aware that I had to leave a sample and asked other nurses instead of the doctor why I had to leave one. She was then blatantly rude because I interrupted her lunch. She is by far the laziest and rudest one of them all that work there. If Dr. Young wasn't as good a doctor as he is I would go to a different practice just because his staff are so rude.

June 11th, 2013