A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Labban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Labban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labban
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Labban Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Labban graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Labban has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Labban DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Labban practice?
- Dr. Christopher Labban has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Labban practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.