A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Labban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Labban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Labban graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Labban has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 5 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Labban practice?
Dr. Christopher Labban practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.