A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Labban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Labban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Labban graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Labban has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Labban DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Labban practice?
- Dr. Christopher Labban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Labban practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.