A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher LaFollette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher LaFollette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher LaFollette, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. LaFollette graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. LaFollette has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher P LaFollette MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. LaFollette practice?
- Dr. Christopher LaFollette has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher LaFollette practices Family Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Primary Care Doctors.