A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher LaFollette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher LaFollette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaFollette
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. LaFollette Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher LaFollette, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. LaFollette graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. LaFollette has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher P LaFollette MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. LaFollette practice?
- Dr. Christopher LaFollette has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher LaFollette practices Family Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Family Physicians.