A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lahr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lahr, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahr graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lahr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Lahr MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Lahr practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lahr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lahr practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons.