Dr. Christopher La Mendola MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

June 22nd, 2016
Quad.bypass
If you want a great heart surgeon Dr. LaMendola is the BEST. He operated on my dad who is 84 years old. He has an amazing team, a little overwhelming with everyone around but let me tell you, you are in the best hands with Dr LaMendola. My dad didn't even know he had heart surgery after it was all done, he was ready to leave the hospital next day. Great bed side manner as well..

November 17th, 2015
I had no complications with the heart surgery and I'm a diabetic so their could have been complications with the healing process but their wasn't any he's great doctor and I recommend him to anyone going through bypass surgery he's a very nice man

May 7th, 2015
Dr. LaMendola provided excellent care during the original consultation, time spent in recovery in the hospital, and in my follow-up visit following open heart surgery. I highly recommend his talents to anyone who needs this surgery.

March 20th, 2015
Dr. LaMendola has operated on my father two times for aortic valve replacement and mitral valve repair. In my opinion he is the best of the best. We are forever grateful for his professionalism, expertise, and genuine care for his patients. He takes the time to explain the procedure and answers any and all questions without rushing you. He is honest and approachable and just a fantastic surgeon. The St. Francis unit at Good Samaritan is phenomenal as are the nurses and staff.

April 10th, 2014
Exceptional Surgeon
I was diagnosed with Mitral Valve disease, had no symptoms, none and Dr. La Mendola carefully and thoroughly explained all of my options, answered all my questions with such confidence it quite literally made an extremely hard decision, easy. As far as I'm concerned he saved my life. The surgery was a total success and I'm totally healthy and able to do anything, within reason of course. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing Heart treatment. Extremely talented.

November 12th, 2012
Great Doctor, if you have a coronary issue that needs surgical support, i highly recommend dr LaMandola

August 25th, 2009
SAVED MY LIFE

October 11th, 2008
Wonderful Surgeon!!!!
Dr. La Mendola just performed surgery on my brother (5 by-pass) at St. Francis Hospital. Dr. La Mendola was wonderful! Such a caring, professional doctor! Although he explained all the risks involved with the surgery he also went out of his way to assure us that he would do everything possible to get my brother through. We knew my brother was in great hands. The surgery went off without a hitch. After the surgery Dr. LaMendola came out to give my sis-in-law, her son and I the great news and when he saw my brother's daughters in the hall he even stopped to give them an update too. Thank you Dr. LaMendola.... we all love you and can't thank you enough! You'll be in our thoughts and prayers forever!