Dr. Christopher Landrey DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 18th, 2015
His office staff is horrible!!!! You can never get through to them to schedule an appoinment, they act better than you, like you are wasting their time! However, the nurses and the doctor is definitely a 5 star! I had thought about switching doctors just because of the office staff and the difficulty to make an appointment.

January 13th, 2015
BEWARE! Rude receptionist! Uncaring! Unorganized!
I've never had to deal with such an unorganized rude place of business. I've been here 3 times for visits. First time was with a nurse, second time was an ultra sound and third time was to what I thought was to go over my ultrasound but it was an actual visit with Dr. Landrey. He had absolutely no idea that I had an ultrasound done. So I drove a total of 60 miles round trip for him to say, "hello i'm the doctor." After that I transferred doctors, this is where I had my main issues. BEWARE the front office lady/receptionist is the rudest most uncaring person I've ever met. She was beyond rude, didn't care at all to help me. She would talk over me every phone call and seemed annoyed anytime I called. I asked her to fax my medical records to my new doctor and she claimed she did it 5 times. My doctor I was trying to transfer to never received anything and actually called her herself to speak with her and said she was also very rude to her. After I called for the 6th time in 2 weeks to ask her to fax them again she said no she would not fax them again because she's done it five times and I was taking time away from their actual patients. Excuse me I thought I was still a patient? Am I not important as well? I am trying to make the next appointment with a new doctor and they won't see me until they have those medical records and this god awful woman is the reason I am now 2 weeks over due for an appointment. All because i'm not a patient so i'm not important and don't matter in her eyes. If you go here be prepared for them to have no idea about your previous visits or even have them on record and be prepared to not be important. The powers of money I guess.

August 28th, 2013
Great Doctor!
Dr. Landrey delivered both my children. He was very understanding with my concerns and accommodated my request with no hesitations. He stopped in my room at the hospital to check on the baby and I several times during my visit. I would recommend any woman to see him as a OB/GYN! Great guy!!

March 6th, 2011
AWESOME DOCTOR
Dr. Landrey is an awesome doctor. I would reccomend him to any and all women who are pregnant. He really cares about his patients and is very easy to talk to.