A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lane, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lane MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Lane practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lane practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Santa Ana Surgeons.