A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lao, MD, MPH is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lao graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Lao MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Lao practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lao practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.