A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lao, MD, MPH is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lao graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Lao MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Lao practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lao practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.