Dr. Christopher Laporta MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Staten Island, NY

no change

November 14th, 2016
I have been attending Dr. Laporta's practice for many years, in my opinion he is the very best OB-GYN provider on Staten Island. I have suggested to family members, who are now his patients as well. We all love him and his office staff! Highly recommendable.

August 10th, 2015
Dr Laporta, in my opinion, is one of the worst doctors I have ever dealt with. When I gave birth prematurely to my twin daughters at 22 weeks, Dr Laporta told my husband 'it is what it is, you can have other children'. To say this to a grieving father, who just lost his beloved IVF miracle twin daughters, is so insensitive and disgusting. I wouldn't send a pregnant dog or cat to his office to have him deliver. His bedside manner is the worst I have ever dealt with and his smugness to both myself, my very concerned husband and family while I was in the hospital was despicable; he is the least compassionate doctor. I wish I could write all of the bad experiences with him on here but then this would be a novel. BEWARE!

June 18th, 2015
He is an excellent doctor.

May 11th, 2012
Best Doctor
He is a fantasic doctor. I travel from the Bronx to staten Island just to see him.

April 24th, 2012
Dr. Laporta delivered my son in june. His personality, bedside manners and knowledge are exactly the qualities that were important to me in the care of my son and myself.

June 14th, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR !!!! i love that i dont have to wait forever to see him hes very good

October 7th, 2009
Dr Laporta, is very attentive to my needs, he delivered my daughter 21/2yrs ago. I can say he was very patient and very understanding, he listens and I love that about him.

July 26th, 2008
Dr. Laporta delivered my son 9 years ago, did a procedure on my cervix 11 years agao and has always been professional and caring! I wouldn't trust anyone else.