A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Larocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Larocca, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Larocca graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larocca has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mark Larocca MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Larocca practice?
- Dr. Christopher Larocca has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Larocca practices Family Medicine near Walpole, NH.
See Walpole Primary Care Doctors.