A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Larosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Larosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Larosa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larosa graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Larosa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Larosa MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Larosa practice?
- Dr. Christopher Larosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Larosa practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.