Exceptional Care show details Exceptional Care
Sep 9th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Larussa after several attempts with my primary to find an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Larussa gave several options, weighing the pros and cons of the procedures and explaining why and how they were to be done. He suggested the less invasive procedures first, ultimately resulting in a total hysterectomy. Honestly, the whole process was exhausting but I felt very comfortable in the given situation. Dr. Larussa is very thorough and professional. I would highly recommend him and his practice

Disappointing show details Disappointing
May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Larussa was not a good fit for me. Though he came highly recommended, I was bitterly disappointed with his lack of tact and care. I would certainly never suggest him for a woman struggling with the sadness of infertility. He may be a better fit for a typical patient, but considering my experiences with him...I'm not even sure about that.

May 18th, 2012

You end up waiting forever in the waiting room, then he only spends 5 minutes with you for an annual exam. They schedule three patients at a time so they can get them in out out. Never going back to this practice.

5 Year Patient of Dr. LaRussa show details 5 Year Patient of Dr. LaRussa