inactive

Christopher H Lavergne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 22nd, 2014
highly unprofessional and rude
My husband was electrocuted at work and having chest pain. We were referred to Dr. Laverne. He was the most rude arrogant and unprofessional doctor we have ever met. He told my husband after pushing on his chest one time that it was not his heart,he didn't know why he was there and that he was wasting his time. He also proceeded to make a very unprofessional joke, if he was going to die it would've happened already. Then he prescribed my husband something he was allergic to, and argued with him about how everyone can take it and he shouldn't be allergic to it. I would not reccommend him to my worst enemy. I would rate him a zero but that was not an option.

August 10th, 2013
office visit
sometimes brushes off what considers irrelevant concerns

November 16th, 2011
Approach
Dr. Lavergne generally tried to find non-invasive approaches to my heart problems, opting for treatment with medications.