Dr. Christopher Lawley DO Patient Reviews

• Urology Maineville, OH

March 31st, 2017
2 hour wait

December 7th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Lawley for almost 15 years. Yes he sometimes get behind towards the end of the day. But he also has to provide care in emergency situations as well.

August 16th, 2016
The doctor is great the problem is getting past his rude staff to try to see him they act like they do not want your business and you can always expect a two hour wait.

July 2nd, 2016
TERRIBLE
This office is TERRIBLE.. I had an appointment at 330 and they didn't try to take me back until 515. The receptionist was extremely rude.. Completely left my appointment and will NEVER go back . Go somewhere else

March 10th, 2016
There's different but not better

May 1st, 2015
Dr Lawley does great job. Sometimes lengthy/timeframe getting response from staff with rejected medications overrides/insurance

June 16th, 2014
review
dr.is great staff needs use improvement

October 29th, 2013
I really liked Dr Lawley. Very friendly. I had to have a picc line put n to have iv antibiotic . I talked to a nurse named Julie and she said that it would b 2 wk b 4 I could have the picc line put n. I said that is strange b/c the last time I had to have a picc line put n it was only a few days. She said "Well I guess u need to go back to that other doctor b/c it seems like u like him better than us" I was shocked at that statement!!!! I have never ever been talked to like that by a nurse!! And I said all I was doing was telling u I never had to wait 2 wk to have a picc line but n!!! I said sometimes a bad staff and ruin a good doctor. And she replied" and a bad patient can ruin it also!!! If I didn't need to have more testing done I would have never gone back to c Dr Lawley.! And another thing is that they seldom answer the phone. It will go to vm and they will call u back, It is not always convenient for them to do that. If I didn't like the Dr so well I would never ever go back!!!

September 5th, 2012
Incompetent Doctor
I have had a Ultra sound and they found a hydrocele that has been causing me major pain. After two rounds of antibiotics and anti-inflamatories Iam still hurting and the doctor told me I shouldn't be hurting that bad. I have cut all ties with this doctor and found a new Urologist, one that actually knows what he is doing.

March 2nd, 2012
Great doctor, terrible staff
I have been seeing Dr. Lawley for 6 years for chronic kidney stones. I like him and he has helped me medically. However, his staff are the rudest people I've ever encountered. There is a woman named Greta (sp?) who is absolutely horrid! Also, I wait a solid 1.5-2.0 hours just to see his face.

August 1st, 2011
Seems like a competent doctor, but usually wait over an hour to see him for 15 mins, leave feeling like not all my questions were answered.

September 7th, 2010
Dr. Lawley is great, very caring person. I would recommend him to any one that has kidney stones. Ladies at front desk are not very friendly and his nurses dont respond to messages. So if you have to leave a message dont bother just keep calling back to talk to someone... I really like Dr. Lawley so I look over his staff..