Urologist

Aug 16th, 2016

The doctor is great the problem is getting past his rude staff to try to see him they act like they do not want your business and you can always expect a two hour wait.

TERRIBLE show details TERRIBLE
Jul 2nd, 2016

This office is TERRIBLE.. I had an appointment at 330 and they didn't try to take me back until 515. The receptionist was extremely rude.. Completely left my appointment and will NEVER go back . Go somewhere else

Mar 10th, 2016

There's different but not better

May 1st, 2015

Dr Lawley does great job. Sometimes lengthy/timeframe getting response from staff with rejected medications overrides/insurance

review show details review
Jun 16th, 2014

dr.is great staff needs use improvement

Oct 29th, 2013

I really liked Dr Lawley. Very friendly. I had to have a picc line put n to have iv antibiotic . I talked to a nurse named Julie and she said that it would b 2 wk b 4 I could have the picc line put n. I said that is strange b/c the last time I had to have a picc line put n it was only a few days. She said "Well I guess u need to go back to that other doctor b/c it seems like u like him better than us" I was shocked at that statement!!!! I have never ever been talked to like that by a nurse!! And I said all I was doing was telling u I never had to wait 2 wk to have a picc line but n!!! I said sometimes a bad staff and ruin a good doctor. And she replied" and a bad patient can ruin it also!!! If I didn't need to have more testing done I would have never gone back to c Dr Lawley.! And another thing is that they seldom answer the phone. It will go to vm and they will call u back, It is not always convenient for them to do that. If I didn't like the Dr so well I would never ever go back!!!

Incompetent Doctor show details Incompetent Doctor
Sep 5th, 2012

I have had a Ultra sound and they found a hydrocele that has been causing me major pain. After two rounds of antibiotics and anti-inflamatories Iam still hurting and the doctor told me I shouldn't be hurting that bad. I have cut all ties with this doctor and found a new Urologist, one that actually knows what he is doing.

Great doctor, terrible staff show details Great doctor, terrible staff
Mar 2nd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Lawley for 6 years for chronic kidney stones. I like him and he has helped me medically. However, his staff are the rudest people I've ever encountered. There is a woman named Greta (sp?) who is absolutely horrid! Also, I wait a solid 1.5-2.0 hours just to see his face.

Aug 1st, 2011

Seems like a competent doctor, but usually wait over an hour to see him for 15 mins, leave feeling like not all my questions were answered.

Sep 7th, 2010

Dr. Lawley is great, very caring person. I would recommend him to any one that has kidney stones. Ladies at front desk are not very friendly and his nurses dont respond to messages. So if you have to leave a message dont bother just keep calling back to talk to someone... I really like Dr. Lawley so I look over his staff..

Apr 15th, 2009

He was the worst doctor I've ever had. He failed to tell me important test results that I'm just now finding out 2 years later.