Radiologist

World Class Radiologist show details World Class Radiologist
Jan 23rd, 2015

As an academic physician, I hold my colleagues to the highest of standards, and few have earned my respect as much as Dr. Christopher Lee. Not only is he one of the best thoracic radiologists I have ever known in my 8 years of academic practice, but he also is a superb marksman when it comes to difficult CT-guided biopsy cases. Nothing deters him from getting a diagnosis; unlike other radiologists, he is not afraid of giving a pneumothorax because he is confident in putting in chest tubes on the spot. While others are often afraid to biopsy patients with deep-seated lesions or emphysema, he always accepts the challenge--and he never misses! He is also aggressive in obtaining tissue cores rather than just needle aspirates, which is vital for genetic mutational testing in the management of lung adenocarcinoma. Most impressively, he has a great feel for interstitial lung diseases. Where as most radiologists can only offer vague terms such as "pulmonary fibrosis" or "pneumonitis", he actually can call sarcoidosis, COP, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, LAM, EG, drug induced lung disease, bronchiolitis obliterans, and DIP/RB-ILD based on imaging alone. In fact, I often trust his image-based diagnosis over my own pulmonary colleagues. :) Dr. Lee is the best of the best and I would unhesitantly recommend him with highest of accolades for your next lung biopsy case!