A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Carpenter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Carpenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lee Carpenter MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Christopher Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Carpenter practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.