A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Carpenter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Carpenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lee Carpenter MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Christopher Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Carpenter practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.