A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Leet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Leet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Brain Ischemia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leet graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Leet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Fauquier Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Julian Leet MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Leet practice?
- Dr. Christopher Leet has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Leet practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Warrenton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Manassas, VA and Gainesville, VA.
See Warrenton Internists and Warrenton Cardiologists.