A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Leet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Leet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leet
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Leet Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Brain Ischemia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leet graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Leet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Fauquier Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Julian Leet MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Leet practice?
- Dr. Christopher Leet has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Leet practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Warrenton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Manassas, VA and Gainesville, VA.
See Warrenton Internists and Warrenton Cardiologists.